Sustainable Abundance: A Leadership Journey
Discover a deeper sense of self-knowledge, purpose, fulfillment and community as you learn effective habits, adopt powerful tools and expand your understanding of your own potential and the impact you can have on the world.
Centered around our philosophy of Sustainable Abundance, this foundational course guides you to embrace and master a novel approach to life and leadership.
Together we embark on your personal leadership journey. This journey represents a palpable paradigm shift in mindset from looking at the world through a lens of scarcity to one of Sustainable Abundance
Who It’s For
Those interested in learning and building their own capacity to live and lead in alignment with Sustainable Abundance.
By the end of Embracing Sustainable Abundance, you’ll be able to:
- Understand that you live in a context that has an impact on your thinking, your behavior and your core being
- Identify thoughts, feelings and experiences of “enough,” “not enough” and “too much,” and work toward achieving what is enough, sufficient and sustainable in your life
- Explore the personal domains of money, time and relationships as they relate to scarcity and your personal path to creating a sustainably abundant life
Gina LaRoche is an organizational leadership consultant, facilitator and executive coach. She is a co-founder of Seven Stones Leadership Group with Jennifer Cohen. She brings respect, clarity, truth and love to all of her work. Gina leverages 25 years of experience in delivering executive programs that have challenged leaders, teams and entrepreneurs to accelerate results using vision, strategy and accountability. Her current interest is working with leaders to develop mindfulness and presence for themselves and bringing these practices into organizations. She has spoken at Wisdom 2.0 Business conference and at the Mindful Leadership Summit. She is a 2017 graduate of Spirit Rock’s Community Dharma Leaders Program, a two-year intensive training in the Insight Meditation tradition. She is also a member of the board at Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, MA. Gina is a writer and collage artist, and the co-author of The Seven Laws of Enough (Parallax Press –June 2018) and author of Living in Sufficiency: A Daily Journey (2009) and Unstuck: Make the Shift (2011).
Jennifer Cohen is a leadership and organizational coach and consultant with over 25 years in the field, during which time she has coached hundreds of individuals and groups. She specializes in developing leaders to excel in a context of uncertainty and quick-shifting terrain. Her coaching and training is distinguished by her applied studies in communication theories, including quantum physics, ontology, neuroscience, somatics and systems thinking. Jennifer’s coaching experience is informed by two decades of working with executives across industries—including healthcare, pharmaceuticals and technology—and throughout many of the most prestigious professional services firms. Within the context of the cutting-edge leadership development programs she has designed and led, Jennifer has brought executives from the board room into a dojo-style learning environment to hone their leadership skills through in-depth training and development opportunities. Jennifer is also the co-author of The Seven Laws of Enough (Parallax Press –June 2018).
Creating A Life Of Enough
- Are you ready to create a life that is truly sustainable and truly abundant and prosperous?
- Are you ready to debunk the myths of our society: the ones that keep us distracted, disoriented and even a little crazy, running around doing more and more, searching for satisfaction?
- Are you ready to stop thinking you don’t have enough: time, money, sex, fun, joy, space, square footage, etc.
- Are you ready to be part of a new revolution to take back our lives from our collective obsession with needing more of everything?
If the answer is “Yes,” then read on.
In a culture questing for more of everything, there is a rising wave of people engaged in a conversation and asking some radical questions about the assumptions we hold about life, the way we have chosen to structure our culture and what is driving us all into a frenzy of urgent activity.
If you wonder:
- What is enough for me?
- How can I know I am enough without proving it each and every day through what I do and how I perform and what I own?
- How could I design my life without running after more of everything I don’t really need?
- What do I really need and desire anyway?
- How do I find true happiness?
There are many ways you can pursue answering these questions:
- Enjoy the course at your own pace, reading, reflecting, listening to audios in your own time. Feel free to let us know how you are doing at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take the course with a small group of friends, colleagues, or even have your whole team at work take the course together.
- Take the course and have the support of a Seven Stones Coach.
After you graduate from having done the course work, you can apply to become a certified Enough Already trainer/coach using these distinctions in your field of expertise.