WHEN: October 16, 17, 18
The Warren Conference Center and Inn
529 Chestnut Street, Ashland Ma 01721
Tuition will follow the Seven Stones pricing model where you will choose to pay:
For more information on our Pricing Narrative click HERE. We expect Organizations to pay the Investment Rate.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriot Boston Milford
The phone number to reserve rooms is 866.238.4218.
A Master Class in The Seven Laws: An Embodied Approach
An organizational leader?
A trusted advisor or coach working with leaders?
Come dive deeply into The 7 Laws of Enough as they apply to your organization and workplace.
We will use the lens of equity and inclusion to transform ourselves from:
- Separation to unity
- Alienation to belonging
- Distraction to presence
Like rings on trees we carry the history of separation, alienation and injustice in our bodies. Through our bodies, we unwind the old and build capacity to remember the truth of the interdependent and interwoven nature of all of life.
Please join us to:
- Stand together
- Build capacity to hold presence in the fire of the moment
- Speak bravely across difference
- Develop skills in handling ambiguity and rapid change in a digital world that fosters deep polarization
- Unwind from the myths of scarcity and separation
- Bring back practices and distinctions to your teams, clients and community that you can apply immediately
Inside of the Seven Laws are practices and pathways to address all of this and more. Bold—we know—but true!
Let’s explore together.
This course is available to Seven Stones current clients, coaches and other trusted advisors and is a required pre-requisite for those exploring possible certification in the Sustainable Abundance curriculum.