Within the framework of Sustainable Abundance, this retreat emphasizes belonging. We all have moments when we feel like an imposter, or separate from those around us. The truth is you do belong. And there are practical ways you can interrupt the myths of separation and enjoy a full sense of belonging where you live, work and play.
During this 2-day retreat, we will:
- Break free from the ‘reverie of lack’—whether a lack of time, money, resources, talent, attention, belonging, or love.
- Learn fresh distinctions and practices to share with clients, teams, faith communities and students so that your work can contribute to your deepest concerns.
- Discover how to lead or re-invent our communities and organizations from a commitment to a world where everyone matters.
- Be part of a growing movement to debunk the endemic myths of scarcity and fear that pervade and divide us.
- Go beyond what you already know to create something great for yourself and others.
In our experience, this work permanently enlivens people’s lives, relationships and actions. Read the reviews for yourself.
- Reveal a fresh framework for living and leading about power, action, learning, and love.
- Debunk the myths of individualism, hard work, struggle, and scarcity, and reveal how this pervasive culture obstructs effective leadership.
- Learn to support human beings in moving beyond habitual personal barriers into their full power, creativity and gratitude.
- Gain a new foundation for learning you can use the rest of your life and career. You will return equipped with distinctions, exercises and practices you can use to forward growth and strengthen your organization and your communities.
Stay tuned for upcoming in-person courses. We will open registration 8 weeks before course date. If you are interested, send us an email.
Seven Stones Leadership
9 Damon Mill Square – Suite 2H
Concord, MA 01742
Jen Cohen & Gina LaRoche, cofounders Seven Stones Leadership
Residence Inn Boston Concord
320 Baker Avenue
Concord, MA 01742