Transformational Coaching for coaches and trainers is a completely tailored, one-on-one leadership coaching experience with one of the Seven Stones braintrust, Jennifer Cohen and Gina LaRoche.
This unique program is custom-designed for your needs, and puts at your disposal a world-class “coach’s coach” who claims more than 10,000 hours of coaching experience, has trained for over 25 years in the art and science of somatic coaching and embodied leadership, and whose experience ranges from overseeing coaching for boutique consulting firms to coaching Fortune 500 leaders.
Who It’s For
Right out of the gate, Transformational Coaching for coaches and trainers is a rigorous and a rewarding program of self-discovery, community-building and mastery in the discipline of Sustainable Abundance. Our coaching participants at this level usually have completed our entire foundational course sequence, Sustainable Abundance: A Leadership Journey, or are highly proficient in an equivalent leadership coaching framework.
What to Expect
Our Transformational Coaching partnerships usually last for six months to two years depending on the outcomes and needs you want to lay out and fulfill. For many of our clients, the program includes traditional leadership coaching methods combined with additional strategies and approaches as needed.
We bring 100% of our focus to these unique coaching partnerships: our whole selves, our hearts, our minds, our time and our fullest capabilities as coaches, consultants and facilitators. And all we ask is that you be ready to do the same.
Our Transformational Coaching program for coaches and trainers will empower you to:
- Design and execute creative interventions in the service of delivering extraordinary value to your clients
- Cultivate a full-body, deep-listening ability so that personal presence becomes a tool of transformation
- Determine the ideal client and learn how to say “no,” as well as build a viable and robust book of business
- Develop the ability to observe the body and use the art of embodiment in your coaching practice
- Examine our common patterns as coaches in an effort to see ourselves clearly and use our skills effectively
- Manage the resistance to change and develop pathways for helping your clients overcome that resistance
- Effectively dance between “coaching” and “consulting,” and intuit when to employ which approach in the service of your clients
To find out if our advanced Transformational Coaching program can help you create the coaching and training practice you’ve always aspired to, call us at 978.314.0718 or reach out to us via our contact form.
Ongoing Support for Coaches and Trainers
Thought Partnership Program
For coaches and trainers who’ve successfully gone through Transformational Coaching and no longer need intensive coaching but still want support, supervision or advice from time to time, we offer our Thought Partnership program. Thought Partnership includes ongoing check-ins, strategic consultations, and input, feedback and advice on specific opportunities or challenges you’re facing in your coaching or training practice.
For more information call us at 978.314.0718 or reach out to us via our contact form.