One-on-One for Coaches
One-on-one for coaches and consultants
You get a customized approach to your learning, given you are a practitioner, too.
Engage in a tailored, one-on-one leadership coaching experience with one of the Seven Stones most senior coaches. This unique program puts at your disposal a world-class coach, with as many as 30 years practicing the art and science of coaching, consulting and embodied leadership, and whose experiences range from being in house at companies like IBM to overseeing coaching for boutique consulting firms to coaching Fortune 500 leaders.
We bring 100% of our focus to these unique coaching partnerships: our whole selves, our hearts, our minds, our time and our fullest capabilities as coaches, consultants and facilitators. And all we ask is that you be ready to do the same.
Gina and Jen’s workshop on ‘the 7 Laws of Enough’ was one of the best workplace seminars I’ve had the pleasure of attending—lucid, inspiring, and most of all, practical. As someone whose job involves arranging wellness and leadership programs for organizations, my standards in this regard are quite high, and Gina and Jen managed to exceed them.
– Sara D., Wellness Advisor
I love what you [Seven Stones Leadership Group] are doing here. As a coach I hear this from clients all of the time, and I work with very educated professionals. I look at their resumes and am amazed that they still seem to believe that they don’t belong or measure up in some way to others. Keep doing what you are doing!
Who It’s For
The practitioner. We know you want to keep developing and do great work at the same time.
We know you want to:
- Deliver exquisite care to clients and customers.
- Operate with the highest level of integrity and effectiveness.
- Have your work provide bountiful financial remuneration for your expertise.
- Incorporate cutting edge tools into your coaching or training practice.
What to Expect
- A year-long program.
- Incredible quantum learning leaps.
- A community of your peers and lots of resources to add to your tool kit.
- Moves to make with clients right away.
- Access to all of the Seven Laws curriculum as a powerful framework to provide transformation for our clients and customers.
As a coach, at the end of our work you can expect to be able to:
- Design and execute creative interventions in the service of delivering extraordinary value to your clients.
- Cultivate a full-body, deep-listening ability so that personal presence becomes a tool of transformation.
- Determine the ideal client and learn how to say “no,” as well as build a viable and robust book of business.
- Develop the ability to observe the body and use the art of embodiment in your coaching practice.
- Examine our common patterns as coaches in an effort to see ourselves clearly and use our skills effectively.
- Manage the resistance to change and develop pathways for helping your clients overcome that resistance.
- Effectively dance between “coaching” and “consulting,” and intuit when to employ which approach in the service of your clients.
- Manage your business well so you are free from the money traps of scarcity and have built a thriving enterprise.