Begin Your Learning Journey
Discover a deeper sense of self-knowledge, purpose, fulfillment and community as you learn effective habits, adopt powerful tools and expand your understanding of your own potential and the impact you can have on the world.
Centered around our philosophy of Sustainable Abundance, this foundational course guides you to embrace and master a novel approach to life and leadership.
Note About the Course Formats
Embracing Sustainable Abundance is our introductory course and can be taken online. Cultivating and Mastering Sustainable Abundance are live, in-person courses, usually held in the eastern United States and sometimes as Destination Courses. Embracing Sustainable Abundance is a pre-requisite for all other courses. Exceptions are made in special circumstances, on a case-by-case basis. Please reach out.
Together we embark on your personal leadership journey. This journey represents a palpable paradigm shift in mindset from looking at the world through a lens of scarcity to one of Sustainable Abundance.
Who It’s For
Those interested in learning and building their own capacity to live and lead in alignment with Sustainable Abundance.
What to Expect
This online course can be done in a small cohort of your own creation (with colleagues, friends or family) or on your own at your own pace.
You will be immersed in mindfulness, meditation, readings, movement and voice practices, image creation and writing about your experiences.
By the end of Embracing Sustainable Abundance, you’ll be able to:
- Understand that you live in a context that has an impact on your thinking, your behavior and your core being.
- Identify thoughts, feelings and experiences of “enough,” “not enough” and “too much,” and work toward achieving what is enough, sufficient and sustainable in your life.
- Explore the personal domains of money, time and relationships as they relate to scarcity and your personal path to creating a sustainably abundant life.
- Access to the Seven Stones community resources.
Cultivate practices that empower you to pursue your goals, discover your needs, align your values and priorities, undertake new ventures fearlessly and live the kind of life whose achievements stand the test of time.
By the end of Cultivating Sustainable Abundance, you’ll be able to:
- Deepen your understanding of Sustainable Abundance, and wholly incorporate it into your life while radiating it outward into your organization, community and world.
- Lead a conversation about Sustainable Abundance with peers, team members and organizational leaders.
- Add to and hone your personal trove of effective habits, tools and knowledge, and prepare to share it with others.
Develop the capacity to support others on their journeys toward Sustainable Abundance by becoming a Sustabu coach, call mentor and/or community leader.
Who It's For
What to Expect
Six days of in-person training time. A weekly buddy call. A weekly or every other week group call and a project you do in your community to qualify to be certified. Expect to enjoy a community of incredible colleagues all dedicated to transforming our world. Expect to have your life and the lives you touch permanently transformed.
By the end of Mastering Sustainable Abundance, you’ll be able to:
- Gain facility to move through the 7 steps to Sustainable Abundance:
- Let go
- Support others within each element of the steps:
- Distinguish context in a way that is clear and understandable to others
- Support people to find clarity in their process of letting go and engaging
- Teach others to create powerfully in your presence
- Gain an understanding the systemic context of capitalism, consumerism, addiction and oppression
- Come away with a regular practice of centering, mindfulness, letting go and being complete
- Integrate Sustabu beautifully into your life and work and become skilled at creating a life you love.