At Seven Stones we are available for speaking engagements at your sales events, corporate or professional association meetings, national conferences and industry gatherings. We offer our talents as an emcee or for keynote addresses, workshops and panel facilitation or membership.
Sampling of Past Workshops and Talks
- Cultivating the Heart of Leadership
- Accountability, Leadership & Integrity in Turbulent Times
- Leading from Every Chair
- Why Change Fails
- Keeping the Passion Alive at Work
- Purpose & Passion
- Transitions Happen: Sufficiency in Uncertain Times
- What Is Enough? Leading and Living in Sufficiency
- Women and Leadership: How Do We Value Relational Practice?
- Re-Inventing Yourself
- Business Building from Sufficiency
- The Power of Declaration: How to Create an Extraordinary Context
- Consumerization vs. Stewardship
- Building Community & Connection
- Appreciative Inquiry: How to Apply the Discipline of Positive Change
- Moral Courage: How Becoming an Active Bystander Can Change Your Culture
- Moving from the Past to Presence
- Embodying Your Fullest Potential
- How to Live a Peaceful Life
- Is Sufficiency Relevant at Work?
- Bringing Creativity to Work: The Importance of Creation to the Bottom Line
- Engaging the Enemy Within
"In one day I felt present, energized, relaxed, seen and held in love by others, centered, related and fulfilled."