Through our custom services, we might partner with your senior leader for one-on-one Transformational Coaching and then reinforce best practices through group coaching or leadership workshops with your senior team. Or we might design system-wide learning programs in mindfulness, leadership, strategy or communications.
Whatever approach we recommend will consider your strategic objectives, culture, climate, and unique opportunities and challenges. We will then co-create the outcomes you want to commit to and fulfill on.
We are shaped and reshaped in relationship. Empower your team to acknowledge and respect differences, create psychological safety, and hold crucial conversations.
Custom designed for your organization, Group Coaching allows the team to create collective goals and commitments to each other while giving individuals the ability to make progress on their individual growth.
Who It's For
- The organizations that have a bold vision and vibrant mission
- Those that recognize there is a need for cultivating capacity within their teams to fulfill on their goals
- Any leader deeply committed to deliver excellence to all their stakeholders
What to Expect
- Practice in a lab-like atmosphere: experiment, take risks and invent new moves
- Craft community agreements for how they'll work and hold each other accountable in the coaching room as well as in their organization
- Gain an understanding of the body as a critical vehicle for developing themselves as leaders
- Tap into a depth of an always available and renewable resource that is within then and within their group or team
- Understand that a mindful presence is critical to our effectiveness as leaders
- Create and commit to practices to use each day that will enhance their well‐being, their effectiveness and their leadership agenda
We design the group coaching offering to fit the needs of your company climate, vision, immediate needs and budget. We start our offering with the following over a nine month period:
- A custom coaching plan tailored to the individual that allows for personal commitments and learning goals
- At least two one-on-one coaching sessions to define individual coaching goals, and to complete the program
- A minimum of eight group coaching sessions approximately every four weeks
"Thanks for a totally outstanding two days. This was such a valuable experience for me in so many ways. Your training and facilitation skills are a beautiful thing to experience and to behold, the perspectives I gained on the material were extremely important, and the community you attracted and created was powerful beyond measure."
– Steve Heller