Who It’s For
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Leaders of an organizational team
- CEOs, COOs, partners and board presidents
- Any individual on a personal leadership journey or undertaking a transition and looking to create a new future
What to Expect
How do people experience you as a leader, colleague or manager? What impact does the body have on your ability to lead others?
This one-day, in-person workshop offers a rare opportunity to practice mindfulness, somatic movement and deep reflection, as well as to connect with a community of like-minded leaders. We’ll focus on restoring and reflecting as leaders by cultivating our hearts through mapping and investigating our minds, and by examining the seven principles of leading from enough that, when employed, fundamentally alter the choices we make as leaders.
By the end of this Practice Day, you’ll be able to:
- Practice mindful presence that’s critical to learning the art of embodied leadership
- Distinguish how your mind, body and heart influence you and your leadership style and results
- Establish new practices to use each day that will enhance your well-being, leadership effectiveness and leadership agenda