It is time for a world that works for all.
Be part of a growing movement that takes a stand for an idea whose time has come.
Who It’s For
Any human being interested in learning and building their own capacity to live and lead in alignment with Sustainable Abundance.
What to Expect
Expect to be immersed in a meaningful, creative, totally unique curricular approach that includes practicing mindfulness and meditation, completing readings, engaging in movement and voice practices, creating imagery and writing about your experiences. You can undertake this online course in a small cohort of your own creation (with colleagues, friends or family) or on your own. It takes about 10 hours to complete.
By the end of Step 1: Embracing Sustainable Abundance, you’ll be able to:
- Understand that you live in a context that has an impact on your thinking, your behavior and your core being
- Identify the beliefs that are keeping you in a context of scarcity and separation, and recognize when you’re experiencing these self-limiting states
- Declare what you are or want to be creating in your life, and develop practices that will serve your creation
- Identify thoughts, feelings and experiences of “enough,” “not enough” and “too much,” and work toward achieving what is enough, sufficient and sustainable in your life
- Explore the personal domains of money, time and relationships as they relate to scarcity and your personal path to creating a sustainably abundant life
- Get to know the Seven Stones community and all of the resources available to you on your leadership journey